photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Thursday 20 February 2014

Benefit they're real mascara

So, the claim from this wonder product is this mascara "lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates lashes"


So initially I was impressed with the packaging, it was typical of the quirky glamorous design that adorns all Benefit products.

I'm not usually a fan of plastic wands, my eyes are pretty sensitive but this was pretty forgiving, the wand is flexible and even has a really useful dome shaped end to ensure even your smallest lashes are covered. Perfect!

This is a good all round mascara, its extremely suitable for every day and can be built up for a more dramatic evening look.  After 3 weeks of using it almost every day I can quite confidently say that on every application my lashes look longer, curlier,  more lifted, separated and voluminous. wow!

Having said that, with every wonder product, inevitably there's a downside (only 1or 2!)....

Firstly the product felt quite drying, not initially, but when it got to lunchtime after around 5/6 hours of wear!

Second, the price :(.... at £19.50 I have to say there are other products on the market that deliver quite similar results in my opinion, such as Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara. at £9.99

I would recommend this product if you were looking for a good all round mascara in a middle price bracket, however I don't think id be purchasing it when I run out....

Has anyone else tried this? let me know what you think?

                                                                xx L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment