photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Saturday 8 November 2014

Graze Box review

For those of you that don't know about Graze, they are an online company that are trying to reinvent snacking. How it works is, you go online and look through their endless selection of snacks - which range from sweet treats to olives and dried fruit or super seeds.

I think you'll agree that it's a lot more exciting than a plain ole' bag of crisps. If you're thinking, "YUK, I hate olives," no problem! That's the other really cool thing, you can go online and click on the section 'olives' for example and click 'bin', telling them to never send them to you. Equally, if you're an olive lover and you want them asap, then you can click 'Love' or 'send soon'. Probably the best thing is that you can bin a whole food group, like I, for example got rid of the group 'Contains Dairy.'

Once you've chosen everything, you then choose what day you want it and they post it through the letter box to wherever you want. I think this is pretty perfect for office snacks or even at home if you fancy a healthy snack.

Here's what I got:








 I also have some free codes for a limited number of friends. If you want your first box FREE! DM me on twitter if you want one :-)

L x


2 comments:

  1. I love graze boxes - they are always nice for some yummy treats during the week and they are always mixing it up! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graze boxes too. They've got great options for a healthy snack. I need to order one again. it's been ages.. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete