photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 5 August 2014

New: SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara Review

On a recent trip to my local Boots I came across Seventeen's new mascara. It's advertised with lots of impressive statistics, quite similar to the Benefit They're Real Mascara. So, let's take a look at what it promises:

94% of users saw more definition
93% of users saw separated lashes
92% of users saw long lasting results
76% of users said this mascara DOUBLED the volume of their lashes vs bare lashes

Now, I think you will agree that's a lot of promises for such a little tube, so I was pretty excited to see if it actually worked.



The package is pretty unassuming, inside the brush is quite a thin cone shape. The product is pretty easy to work with, not thick or clumpy at all on the brush.




I think you'll agree this product definitely worked! The results were amazing: all for only £6.99 and at the moment it's on offer for just £4.99 - a total bargain!


What do you think? will you be picking one of these up?

L x

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this mascara, hadn't I just bought two I would have purchased this on my recent trip to Boots - I think i'll wait until another one in the collection runs out but this will definitely be the one I purchase next!

    Em | http://emilybmarsh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, has someone been going a little crazy with Mascara's lately!? :) I think it's definitely worth adding to your collection!xxx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe the results from using this mascara (amazing)! The brush looks like a total dupe for my all time favourite Benefit They're Real mascara. Can't wait to purchase this (even if I already have a few mascaras on the go at the moment) x
    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alina, I was pretty amazed by the results too! I have been using Benefit They're Real for a while too and I have to admit they are SO similar and its only £4.99 at the moment, can't get better than that! :)x

      Delete
  3. Wow, this mascara looks amazing on your lashes! Too bad this brand is not available here. :-(

    Shireen xx
    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mascara really makes your eyes stand out, and adds a lot of volume :).. Im suprised at the results, you have convinced me to try it out!!

    I wanted to tag you for the Liebster Award. It’s a fun way for bloggers to get to know each other. There is a link posted on my BLOG, please have a look. I look forward to hearing your answers :)

    Here is the link: http://www.apinchofnadia.com/liebster-award/

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! I'm always looking for some rad mascara! Haven't found one that I'm sticking with yet. I wonder if they have this in Canada? It looks great on your eye!

    Lyssa
    Optimismproposal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete