photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel review

Throughout June Escentual had 1/3 off all French brands. So naturally I was curious as I've seen a lot of bloggers talk about the Bioderma Micelle Solution make up remover - you can read my review and experience with Escentual here.

 After searching for my 'holy grail' cleanser for quite some time, so with my newly found love for Bioderma it seemed only logical to try their Sebium purifying and foaming cleanser.

I've been using this product every day and night for two weeks as part of my routine and I can honestly say I love it! Unfortunately I have problem skin - an oily T-Zone with super dry everywhere else with acne spots thrown in too (joy!). The formula is soap free although it lathers like one and feels really gentle on the skin - not harsh at all. This product has reduced my spots too and I haven't had as many since using it - amazing!




I bought this for £6.00 this offer has now ended however I would definitely repurchase this for the non-sale price of £9.00.

What do you think, have you ever used Bioderma?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment