photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Saturday 6 September 2014

POTW #2 Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

I love Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes, for the small price of £7.99 you get 12 mineral based eyeshadows that are highly pigmented and a mix of matte and shimmer shades.

As the name suggests the colours are pretty romantic, although I think the shades are also a really nice way to transition from Summer into Autumn.


 Swatches

Do you like Sleek eyeshadow palettes, which is your favourite?

L x

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any sleek products. I love these shades though, the darker colours are wonderful.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours looks amazing! I've been dying to try these pallet's for ages, I haven't heard anything bad about them :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete