photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Thursday 12 June 2014

Bioderma and my experience with Escentual!

Recently I've seen a lot of bloggers talking about Bioderma so naturally I was intrigued to try it myself.

I like to try and do a bit of research on the brand to see whether they are truly suitable for sensitive skin and don't apply a 'one size fits all' approach. I was really pleased to see that Bioderma have a wide range of products to suit different skin types which include: Sensitive, dehydrated and sensitive, oily and dry skin.

Personally there are a few things that I'm constantly on a 'quest' to find 'The holy-grail' of, these include; Make-up Remover, day moisturiser, mascara and face powder. I think everyone has a list of things that they've tried loads of, but are yet to find 'The One'

So in my attempt to tick a few products off my list, I purchased Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution make up remover 100ml (£3.00) and Bioderma Hydrabio Rich - Moisturising cream 40ml (£9.33)



In my  opinion, the only fair way to test a good make up remover is with a full face of make-up on. So that's what I did, mascara, liquid liner, primer, foundation...you get the picture.

I have to say I was suitably impressed, the solution felt almost 'soft' on my eyes and as gentle as water, it also took off all my eye make-up very easily - I was quite shocked how easy it really was! I've found that with most make-up removers, they aren't so great at taking off that stubborn make-up at the base of your lashes. But this really was a few swipes of the cotton pad and you're done! The solution also made my skin feel firm and fresh, a truly pleasurable experience.



Moving onto the Moisturising cream, if you've read my blog before you'll know that my skin has an extreme combination, very acne and oil prone but also patches of flaky dry skin - lovely! Therefore I find it rather difficult to find a moisturiser to wear under my make-up which will not only hydrate me but won't make me oily either.  However, I understand not everyone has skin as difficult as mine.

I was very impressed by this product. It comes in a handy pump dispenser the consistency wasn't thick quite the opposite in fact, but it felt great on my skin and continued to feel moisturising for hours.  It is a fabulous base for your make-up.



Bioderma isn't readily available in the UK in stores so I ordered online at Escentual and they were fantastic! If you've never been on their website, they sell everything from skincare to hair care.  They're currently having a sale of 1/3 off all French pharmacy brands throughout June, including Bioderma which makes it even more affordable! I was also surprised at how cheap and quick their delivery was! I ordered late on Monday evening and it was here by Wednesday, all for the price of £1.95, bargain!

I am really impressed with Bioderma and without a doubt I will be be ordering these products again and more!

Have you tried any of the Bioderma range? what did you think?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment