photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 30 June 2014

Random Questions - Get to know me!




1. Is your hair naturally curly or?
My hair naturally poker straight, probably because its so thick - weighs it down. Not good for Summer!
 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
The colour it is in all of my pics! A dark/slightly auburn. 
 

3. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I get acrylics at the salon, although I paint them myself & my toes too!

4. How often to you change your nail polish?
At least once a week, sometimes even twice a week.

5. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
I guess it depends, if its everyday roughly 20 mins. But if I'm going out say for date night, its probably about an hour.


6. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face!


7. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
As my bf would say I certainly do not need anymore make-up. But I love to collect it anyway!


8. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope, I don't wear make up if I'm not leaving the house, who does?


9. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course, if I'm just popping to the shops I often don't wear make-up. But if you'd asked me that question 5 years ago then I would've said never!

10. How many high end products do you have?
I'd say my collection is roughly 50/50 high street and high end.

11. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Oh THIS question...hmm...I try and wash my foundation brushes as much as possible, probably once a week as I have problem skin.

12. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm on Blogger everyday either reading or posting.

13. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Always, I love all of your comments and read each one.

14. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, as a blogger it's important to keep lists and stay organised or you'll be overwhelmed by those make-up counters.


15. How did you come up with your blog name?
A play on words, my fave series Sex In The City, nicknames and such.


16. What is your favorite colour?
This is a tough one, for me it depends on what the object is, at the moment I'm really drawn to Coral.


17. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I really like Instyle or Elle


18. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
Haha who doesn't love a cheesy song...probably reliving my Spice Girls obsession.


19. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Oh wow I have several...people that invade my personal space.


20. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
It wasn't my first but I have had a TY beanie baby black cat called Boots for around 15 years.


21. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I have two staple drinks at Starbucks, Iced Soya Caramel Latte and Peppermint Iced Tea.


22. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Not sure if this counts but not picking spots - I'm terrible!


23. What’s your favorite comfort food that's ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
I love to eat take-away's, probably McDonalds...so bad!


24. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Totally" - "True Story" - "Negatory" - "Enraged"

No comments:

Post a Comment