photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Care for you hair #1 - Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo & Conditioning Balm review!

I've recently been discovering new French brands - thanks to Escentual's sale of 1/3 off throughout the whole of June. You can read all about my experience ordering with them, here.

In my last order I picked up the Klorane Mango butter shampoo and accompanying conditioning balm. My first impressions of the packaging were all rather good - simple but not basic. Ok if nothing else this stuff smells AMAZING and I would repurchase just on that alone! Luckily though, it's not the only thing that it offers.






This brightly coloured shampoo formula lathers like you would expect and the conditioning balm is thick and luxurious without feeling too heavy. Overall it left my hair feeling nourished and glossy.

Have you used any Klorane products?

L x

1 comment:

  1. These sound like really nice products, I want to give them a try, I bet they smell awesome x

    ReplyDelete