photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Sunday 27 July 2014

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Sunkiss Jelly Review.


I've wanted some Caramel, Lighter Brown multi-tonal highlights in my hair for years. I have no desire to sit in a hairdressers chair for hours on end every 4-6 weeks, probably less as my hair grows extremely quickly which is a pain for colouring hair, but perfect for haircut disasters!

Anyway, I saw recently that L'Oreal had brought out their Sunkiss Jelly: think a more up-to-date 'Sun In Hair Lightener' for all those old enough to remember. Or, those of us that used Lemon juice before going out to bake our hair in the sun, in the vain attempt to lighten our locks...anyway...I digress. The Sunkiss Jelly is basically a gentle yet effective gradual hair lightener. You can apply it all over or apply to individual hair strands for a highlight effect, then use your hair dryer to activate the product.




There are three shades covering Light Brown to Very Light Blonde. No option for those with Medium to Dark Brown hair like me but I knew this and at only £5.99 I was willing to take the risk of it not working.



The results were amazing! After only one application my hair looked lighter and in a really natural way, looked a more exaggerated version of my 'holiday hair'.  After a few more applications I can honestly say that I'm really happy with the results. It looks very, subtly lightened and highlighted. A real bargain for £5.99!

Have you tried this product? would you?

L x

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That has worked so well! I keep looking at these in store and I am so tempted to pick one up. I really want to ombre my hair with them and hope they fade as quickly as they build (a girl can hope).

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks so much for your comment. I'm really happy with how it turned out! I think it would be perfect to ombre your hair with, plus you can control how light you want the colour, I think its a real bargain for the price!xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey love! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award(: Check out the details on my blog: http://typebeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-first-liebster-award.html

    Have a nice day!

    Stephanie, The Best In Beauty: http://typebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking into buying this before my holiday but think I might purchase it before I go away and get a head start on the lightening! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would! It's so cheap but super effective, it looks like you would get great results as you already have lighter hair too! Perfect for the summer xxx

      Delete
  4. so does it make your hair orange ? or more like blondyyy ?

    ReplyDelete