photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Benefit Fakeup Concealer review

Recently I found myself on a mission to find a great concealer. Now I don't know about you, but the problem I have with most concealers is that I have acne prone skin. Naturally I want to cover these blemishes but the product ends up sitting in the deep cracks & crevices and makes it more pronounced....great!

After feeling a little overwhelmed with the usual department store choices, I met a lovely smiley face at the Benefit counter. I explained my problematic skin and she thought Fakeup concealer would be perfect for me - she wasn't wrong!








Fakeup is available in 3 shades and is housed in this gorgeous lipstick sized tube, surrounded by a hydrating formula which is wonderful for covering blemishes and applying under the eyes. This product easily stayed on my skin all day...I couldn't ask for more.

Have you tried fakeup? what's your favourite benefit concealer?

L x 

3 comments:

  1. I love this product - I find some under-eye concealers too drying but the balm gives a "soft-focus" effect and it it does settle in (ahem) one's wrinkles, you can just blend it back out with your finger!!

    xxx

    www.bellaforcella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I'm exactly the same! I'm only sad I didn't find it sooner!! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this, although I found it run out quite quickly. I use Boi-ing in the morning then this to top up throughout the day, it looks cute in my handbag as well, gorgeous casing. :)

    www.emssays.wordpress.com

    x

    ReplyDelete