photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Saturday 26 July 2014

Skin79 BB Cream Review.

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a review for another BB cream and explained the eternal problems I  have finding one with a perfect fit to my pale skin. But I recently discovered a brand called Skin79, after testing it out I thought I'd let you know the results.



Pro's:
  • Skin79 offers 8 different BB creams depending on your skin type.
  • Smells pleasant despite the name.
  • Offers shades that are very suitable for my pale skin.
  • Really adapted to my skin tone, once it settles in.
  • I only needed less than One pump of product to cover my entire face.
  • It had a really good coverage, wasn't watery thin.
  • It contained an SPF45 and protects against UV A and B rays, perfect for the Summer weather.
Cons:
  • Be prepared to wait a while for your product to arrive or spend quite a lot on shipping. 
  • It's so difficult to tell which BB cream to get, there are no swatches on the website or indication of colour on the bottle, i.e. Light, Medium, Dark, etc...
  • Just after I applied the product, my skin looked very oily, although after it dried (around 20 mins) it looked amazing and wasn't oily at all. 
  • There are a lot of imitations out there so be careful where you purchase from.

Straight out of the pump.





Colour swatch.








Blended before dried.

What do you think? Have you tried any Skin79 range?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment