photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Thursday 17 July 2014

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist Review.

I've been loving Sleek products lately, so it wasn't a surprise that I found myself browsing their products on my last trip to Boots, which is when I came across the Eyebrow Stylist. I have been using the Sleek MakeUp Brow Kit for a while now which I love, but I still just wanted a pencil that was easy to pop in my handbag or travel with.

The problem I have with most eyebrow pencils is that the product is too hard, it's difficult to apply and the colour match is terrible...way too light. This product is a velvety matte, has an almost waxy texture and comes in 3 shades. The tip is angled to make application really easy, you can use the flat edge to fit in brows and the point to define. Not only all of that, but on the other end you get a spoolie
brush to shape and blend the product: all this for £5.99, perfect!

 

 


 









2 comments:

  1. I do love Sleek and I think I might have to pick this one up :)

    www.pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about getting this for ages! I think you've swayed me to give it a try! I love the other Sleek products I've tried. Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete