photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Care for you hair #2 - BaByliss New Big Hair.



This has been part of my hair care routine for a while now and its safe to say I couldn't live without it!

So what is it? It's a mix between a hairdryer and a big rotating barrel brush. It lets you achieve a salon blow dry in your own home, because if you're like me you like the maximum results with the least amount of effort.  I've never have been very good at the traditional brush and hairdryer, my arm gets tired, I get hot and lose interest pretty quickly.  Then this magical product entered my life, it's super easy to use, even for the hairstyling novice!

So how do I use it? It's simple, if your hair is really thick like mine, I either wait for it to dry naturally or use a hairdryer until its  around 80% dry, this will give you the best results. Section your hair into manageable chunks, then use the rotating brush until your hair is completely dry.

If you use it correctly your blowdry lasts for at least 3 days! I'm in love.



have you used this? what do you think?

L x

2 comments:

  1. I have this but I found it really difficult to use which I realise makes me seem like an idiot! I'll follow your tips and then see if I get better results. I think it must have been the sectioning that let me down because my hair is so long and thick. Thanks for the post!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jaq, thanks for your comment! ha not an idiot at all! :) I can totally empathise as I used to have really long hair before I went for the chop, plus its super thick. I really think the trick to it is blasting your hair 80% dry at least before using the styling tool. Hope you get better results x

      Delete