photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Happy National Lipstick Day.

What? You didn't know there was a day dedicated to Lipstick!? To be honest neither did I until this morning and let's face it, there's pretty much a 'National Day' for everything these days.  But, as a lover of lipstick I'm not going to let this one pass me by.

Today is actually my Birthday, wow, yes, I'm writing a blog post on my birthday...now that's dedication! Today is a day to feel special and nothing makes me feel more fabulous than Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 104 'Passion'.

To me this Chanel lipstick oozes glamour and sophistication, even the packaging is dreamy. The lipstick itself is highly pigmented, satiny with a smooth texture, a pleasure to wear.





What is your favourite lipstick?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment