photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Saturday 19 July 2014

I hit 100 followers!


I wasn't really sure how to start this post, or whether writing it at all would appear a little OTT. However, last night I hit 102 followers on Bloglovin' and to me this is a huge milestone! So I really just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you that has taken time out of their day to read my blog.

 

Blogging has taught me so many things in such a short amount of time and, honestly, when I first started out I felt so overwhelmed! I had so many questions: how do I start? what should I write about? what style? what blogging platform should I use? does anyone care what I have to say? and, what if no one reads it!?!? And...don't even get me started on Blogger - what was the difference between a Post and a Page? And I certainly didn't know about #bbloggers.

However, slowly but surely I learned to figure it out, mostly through the help of the blogging community - which in itself far surpassed my expectations. I also love reading everyone else's blogs! It's not only given me some handy make up tips (thank you), but it's helped me develop my own, unique writing style. I've always had a creative side to my personality, have spent time drawing, painting and even writing a cookery book. However, I feel that blogging really brings together the best of all of those things and allows me to be as creative as I want, everyday.

I really could go on, however this post was supposed to be short (yeah right)! So, just to sum up, THANK YOU; and I cant wait for you to accompany me on my journey to the next 100 followers.

L x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun! You deserve it -your blog is great!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jaq, that's such a sweet comment x

      Delete
    2. Well done! Such a great milestone for your lovely blog :) x

      Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

      Delete