photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 23 June 2014

Organix Coconut Oil Hydrating Oil Mist


While doing my weekly food-shop - which, lets face it, is a pretty laborious task - I decided to swing by the beauty section, as you do! And I'm glad I did as I spotted this little beauty...






It's a blend of lightweight oil to make hair soft and tame flyaways. You spray this onto towel dried hair and style as normal. I have to say that I was seriously impressed on just my first try! My hair was left feeling really smooth, shiny, no flyaways and I didn't feel as though there was any product in my hair at all!

I picked this up at Tesco for £3.99 - this is a promotional price and usually £5.99 Bargain!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment