photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Saturday 31 May 2014

A very Sleek purchase...

...see what I did there.

I've been using Sleek for a while now, I have a few bits in my collection and I LOVE them. So naturally im always wanting more!

First thing I picked up was - Face Form - £9.99 - in 'Light'
 



I was super excited to be buying this, as it's one of their best sellers they've ALWAYS been sold out of my shade. Which as we all know is a sad little feeling, especially when you're desperate to try something! It's the sister product to their contouring kit and it's multi use compact consisting of - contouring powder, highlighter and blusher.

I really have nothing bad to say about this product, its amazing! The soft highly pigmented powder goes onto the skin easily and blends like a dream. The blush also has flecks of gold for that perfect Summer 'glow'.



All that perfection is one little compact - perfect!


And because one thing clearly isn't enough, I also picked up - I-Divine Palette  in Au Naturel - £7.99

Ok so I have to admit - I rarely buy eye shadows. I pretty much stick to my look of liquid liner with a classic flick on a plain lid. 

However I've seen a few looks lately using some gorgeous eye shadow palettes and I decided to get in on the action.

The palette follows the same look as all of their other products. Its light, compact and consists of  12 shades of highly-pigmented, super soft yet buildable mineral based shadows, both shimmer and matte for a selection to suit your mood.



Overall I'm pretty happy with this palette, its a good place to start if you don't have many eye-shadows in  your collection!



Have you bought anything new from Sleek lately?

L x 

No comments:

Post a Comment