photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 12 May 2014

Braun Silk-épil 7681 Epilator

Right girls... on my recent quest for getting 'Summer ready' I invested in an...Epilator!

If you're like me, you will have spent countless hours, plucking, threading or waxing
yourself to within an inch of your life! Buying creams that claim 'painless hair removal'
which for me is super laborious when I also want my hair removal to last as long as
humanly possible.

In my quest I chose the Braun Silk­epil 768. Now at £86.00 you might be thinking "what
do I get for my money"?

Well, first up, I chose the Braun because, unlike other brands, it removes hairs that are
"as small as a grain of sand" which is great for me as I, ­ like you, am sure you­ HATE that
stubbly feeling?!



The Epilator itself is a very pretty, all white ergonomic thingy with a sparkly gel ­type
covering, ensuring a good grip.

Instantly you certainly feel that you're getting value for money with this product and it
comes with loads of attachments;

- The standard efficiency cap.
- Sensitive areas cap for...well ....those sensitive areas
- Facial cap, for eyebrows and any facial fuzz
- It also has a trimmer and a shaver.

You can use it in the shower, under running water, which is just perfect for maximum time
efficiency.



I think you'll agree that's a lot of stuff. But what you really want to know is...is it painful?
Well girls, if I said no, I'd be lying BUT its not as painful as waxing or threading - be brave
it isn't going to be traumatic! And whatever 'pain' there is you will, oddly, get used to it ­
eventually.

Over all I'd certainly recommend the Braun Silk­Epil. The hair removal lasts for around 4
weeks...so that's no plucking, no shaving and no waxing for a whole four weeks! I think
you'll agree that its certainly worth paying for.



What hair removal products are you loving?


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment