photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 26 May 2014

Coffee break review #2 - Spring Nails

Oooh... I've just been loving this seasons nail colours.  I find myself buying one almost every time I go out (its getting to be quite the expensive habit) and these are a couple that I've been loving lately.


First up...
...Models Own - in Lilac Sheen 'HyperGel'
£5.00

As you as you can tell from the title, this polish has a gel type consistency - goes on beautifully... a very, very smooth application. Its thick but easy to use formula, means that you could get away with one coat.

The colour is super cute - a fresh pretty colour for spring.






L'Oreal Color Riche in - 852 Pistachio Dragée
£4.99

A 'minimal' nail . It's colour without being OTT - for those with a desire to pursue the trend nail colours this season.

Like most light nail colours the initial application is streaky, but girls stick with it because the end result is just so chic.




Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection - Scented Nail Polish - Banana Split
£5.00

First up I just need to say - the scratch & sniff on the top is just too cute! Feels so retro and totally smells like bananas!

I'm impressed with Models Own at the moment, their nail polishes are amazing and this one is no exception. As with the L'Oreal colour above, all lighter colours initially tend to be streaky. This one though is slightly more forgiving in its application - a very pretty bright and an on-trend colour for spring.

 


Last but not least is...

...Revlon 'Textiles collection' - Leather Cuir
£6.49

A gorgeous blue colour -  with a slightly gritty texture. Goes on very well, a gorgeous on trend colour.

Compared to my review on L'Oreal jeans effect, I'd been looking for a textured nail that I love and this is it!

I'm pretty sure these are limited editions though girls so buy them while you can!





Tell me what spring trends have you been loving?

L x







No comments:

Post a Comment