photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Coffee break review #1 - L’Oréal Jeans Effect nail polish.

I recently purchased a new nail polish from L’Oréal's Miss Denim Collection ­
Jeans Effect in colour - 865 Jean and Tonic.

 


 
The colour is lovely for Spring/Summer, a bright and cheerful coral and highly
pigmented, which meant I could get away with just one coat. The consistency was
also fantastic, made for a smooth application.
 
So, did I like the 'Jeans effect'? In a word ­ no. I didn't hate it, but I have to say that
it probably would've looked better in a dark blue to fit with the denim look.


 
Have you tried any nail polishes from this collection...and what did you think?

L x

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I like this effect on your nails! Doesn't really spring to mind jeans tho..

    https://kumbear-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, typing fail… :P
    That's an interesting texture… Not sure what it has to do with jeans, but I quite like it!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's not like I hated it but I'm just like "wtf does this have to do with jeans?" Hmm 🙈

      Delete