photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Blogger problems | what happened to just being nice?



I've seen a lot of negativity in the blogging world lately: hard work being copied, negative comments being made and it led me to think, what happened to just being nice? I mean, after all aren't we all trying to achieve the same thing?

Being nice means trying to get on even though there are differences between people that may never be overcome. It means being kind at small moments even when there is no personal advantage on offer.

At its most basic understanding, being nice is about caring for others around you, wanting the best for them, and recognising their same wants, needs, aspirations, and even fears. Being nice is warm, resilient, patient, trusting, loyal, and grateful.  Being nice frees us from getting knotted up in negative attitudes and feelings such as resentment, jealousy, suspicion, and manipulation.

It is nice to be nice but in being nice to everyone else...do not forget to be nice to yourself.

Anyone been dealing with negativity lately? How do you deal with it?

L x

6 comments:

  1. I personally think blogging is an extremely competitive market and not one that is easy to crack too. I do it out of passion and quite frankly, if someone copies my work, I'll take it as a compliment! Hey, I must be doing something right if others want to copy it no? LOL!

    Shireen xx
    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we should all support each other and if someone doesn't like someone or something that someone says they should keep it to them self. They don't have to follow the other person or read their blog so there is no need for any negativity at all.
    I love that so many people are working hard to achieve the same thing and I love when people become successful at it.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more - there's absolutely no need to be mean, and I don't really have any more to add to that.

    What I do have to say, though, is that Ms. Urban Fox has said some really nice things about my blog publicly when she really didn't have to and for no gain to herself and I can't say how much I appreciated that or how it bolstered my confidence. Being nice rocks - everyone should try it!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so lovely! I am just truthful and recognise a genuine person when I see them. It really costs nothing to be nice and, you never know, it might just make someones day! :)xx

      Delete
  4. I don't understand negativity just for the reasons you made clear. We're all after the same goal, right? We all want to blog, we all want to grow, and learn, and expand this little business of ours. I just don't get it!

    Lyssa
    Optimismproposal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I like this post! You've hit the nail on the head <3

    MLFx | May la Faye

    ReplyDelete