photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Friday 15 August 2014

POTW #1 Le Blush Creme De Chanel

This week I've been loving this gorgeous little blush from Chanel. Now, I think you'll agree that it does look a little scary, especially in contrast to that black packaging - but it could not be further from the truth. This is actually a really pretty, yet subtle blush on the skin - perfect for Summer!


It's a creme blush, that when applied, turns to a more powdery-type consistency, which happens to be perfect for the somewhat dry skin on my cheeks. I bought mine in the colour '69 Intonation'


At £28.00 the price is to be expected when buying high-end products, such as Chanel. You use hardly any of it on each use, so I honestly don't think you could use it up before it 'expired'.

What do you think?

L x

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit I'm very jealous because I have no Chanel make-up and I really want some. This looks really nice, and not just because it is Chanel, cream blushes are my favourite! Lovely post and blog.

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Zara, I have a few Chanel products, although they are certainly the investment, nothing beats the luxury feeling of both how they feel and look and actually most of them last for ages!

      L x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I'm still quite shocked how bright it is every time I look at it. I think it looks brighter because it's on the black background, but I agree its a subtle little colour! :)

      L x

      Delete
    2. So sorry I had to delete my earlier post as the link to my blog that I posted had a typo and was directing it to a different site.

      Reflection of Sanity

      Delete