photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 4 August 2014

Manicure Monday #4

Good Morning Bloggers, Happy Monday! Why is it every time I write a Mani Monday post, I always have that Bangles song in my head, but instead I sing it as, "Just another Mani Monday, I wish it were Sunday..."...anyway, I digress...on to the nails!






Today I have chosen MUA Nail Polish in 'Sweet Peach'. This little gem was only £1, I could hardly believe it was so cheap!


The colour is perfect for Summer, a bright coral/peach. With it being so cheap I was a little pessimistic on how it was going to apply and last. But I have to admit it left me feeling pretty impressed, I definitely needed two coats, but the consistency was really easy to apply. My nails were a teeny bit streaky but nothing a top coat didn't fix and as a bonus, it seemed to dry really quickly, perfect for me.



Hope you have a good Monday, what colour from the MUA do you love?

L x




















5 comments:

  1. Oh that colour is gorgeous! I like your version of the bangles better :) I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out here http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, to know more click this link :) http://iambillie.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/liebster-award/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely, I've added you onto the Liebester Award post. Hope you don't mind :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a pretty shade! perfect for summer

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster awards, here's the link to the post that I made to find out what's it :D xxx http://grembs.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete