photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Thursday 7 August 2014

Care for your hair #3 Lee Stafford Argan Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment


I'm a huge fan of hair treatments as I want to keep my hair looking in tip top condition. So, it wasn't a huge surprise why this stood out to me. Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that Argan oil has been becoming more and more popular...and with good reason. It's been used for hundreds of years and locks in moisture to your hair - basically it's a great and an easy way to obtain those luscious locks that we all long for.

First off, I just need to say that this stuff smells AMAZING - it smells like summer. I just wish Lee Stafford made it in a body moisturiser so I could smell that good all day...anyway...

Let's have a look as to what it promises:

"This mega moisturising TREATMENT with PRO-ARGANTM complex targets especially vulnerable areas, hydrating and restoring hair to create the perfect sleek salon finish. With extra meGa Quat; the surface of the hair has a negative charge and the meGa Quat (Polyquaternium-10) is attracted to this, which flattens and conditions the hair, keeping frizz and flyaway hairs at bay!"

You use this stuff between your shampoo and conditioner and I liked that it was only a "5 minute" treatment, so it's really easy to use as part of your daily routine. It advises you to use it with every hair wash until the condition of your hair improves, then just once a week to maintain it.

My verdict? I absolutely loved this stuff and at £14.99 I think it's a really affordable way of incorporating that amazing Argan Oil into your routine. My hair felt smooth, sleek and generally more glossy and it's not heavy like some treatments can be. I will definitely be repurchasing this product, well done Lee Stafford, you've done it again!

Have you tried out any of the Moroccan Argan Oil range?

L x

1 comment:

  1. I use Josie Maran Argan Oil for my face but have yet to find a hair treatment with Argan oil here, well, at least not in the affordable range. This sounds really interesting, will try to check it out if this is available here.

    Shireen xx
    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete