photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 18 August 2014

Manicure Monday #6

I can't believe we're coming to the end of August already...it's scary how fast this year is going. However...nothing cheers you up quite like a sugar hit, which is why I've created this gorgeous candy pink manicure.





For the pink, I used 'heartbreaker' in the matte range by Topshop - a sweet pastel pink. This applies really easily, you'd certainly need two coats, but it creates a very soft, matte finish.

Now...onto the accent nail! I used MUA's nail constellation range in 'Gemini'. You simply sprinkle these little beads all over freshly applied nail varnish, patt it onto the nail, wait until it's dried then apply a top coat. This can be a little messy, but I think it's worth the effort.





What do you think? What's your Mani Monday choice?

L x

4 comments: