photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 11 August 2014

SEVENTEEN Laquer Liner Wet Look Finish Review

I'm a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, but I tend not to stray away from my trusty Chanel. However, when I saw Seventeen's Liquid Liner I was very interested in it's Wet Look effect. Not only that, but as it claims a 24 hour wear too, all for just £3.99, it would be silly not to give it a go at least.







It comes as a pot and brush type application. The brush is really thin, so I wasn't sure how well I would achieve my usual thick catflick style.

Pro's:
Easy to use if you want a thin line
Very black
Lasted all day

Cons:
Felt extremely heavy on my eyelids
Wasn't easy to achieve a thick line
Didn't dry very quickly
Didn't look 'wet'











I was unsure on whether this was a pro or a con, but this eyeliner is a lot easier to remove if you use an oil-based eye make-up remover.

It's not something that I'd be rushing out to buy again, however, if you're looking for a very black liner that lasts all day I'd recommend it.

What do you think? Would you try this?

L x


1 comment:

  1. This looks good! I am hopeless at eyeliner but this looks easy to use!

    Take a look at my blog LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete