photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Care for your hair #4 Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner

Let me tell you a little story about my hair! When I was 13 I chopped off my "butt-length" hair to a above shoulder-length bob. Bear in mind these were the days before GHD's, I had no layers and incredibly thick hair - I looked a hot mess and I HATED it. I was so traumatised by this, that for the next 11 years I refused to cut my hair, except for a minuscule amount off the ends...and that only happened once a year!



Then one day, I thought "I want a change" and cut it ALL off again to a bob-style. Thankfully it looked great and I was very happy with it. But now, I feel like the "hair style world is my oyster" but unfortunately I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world when it comes to waiting for a style to grow out...which is when I saw Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Shampoo! I was instantly attracted to it.

So this is what it promises:

"Containing PRO-GROWTHTM complex, my HAiR GRowTH SHaMPOO works by stimulating the metabolic activity of the hair bulb cells, and encouraging blood flow to the root, thus helping to stimulate growth."

Does it actually work?
YES! The results are actually amazing, with the use of one entire bottle of Shampoo and Conditioner, which probably lasted me around 5 weeks, my hair grew roughly 1.5 inches.

Considering the average speed of hair growth is roughly 6 inches per year, or half an inch per month, I'd say it did a great job!

But not only all that, it also smells amazing. It's priced at £6.99 per product, which I don't think is pricey at all considering the amazing job it does.

Would I repurchase?
Yes, have done and will continue to.

Have  you tried these, did it work for you?

L x

2 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds amazing. I am currently trying to grow my hair out of a bob and this is just what I need! :) x

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. WHAT!!!! this stuff actually works? I have done the exact same as you. chopped it all off into a bob and now i really want it all back. Think i'll have to purchase some of this.

    Hayley \\ http://allshewrotewas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete