photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Friday 15 August 2014

Empties #1

I tend to have a hard time in compiling these kinds of posts, just because I feel as though whenever I buy something new, I just cannot wait to use it. So the old thing often just gets put into 'the drawer'...c'mon ladies, you know what I'm talking about.





Batiste Dry Shampoo Brown £3.99. Now I'm a huuuuuge fan of dry shampoo, but the problem that I have is that horrible 'white patch' you often get with dark hair and traditional dry shampoo'. I don't have that problem as this sprays in a shade of brown to match my hair.

Lush Ocean Face and Body Scrub £7.25. I do love a good multi-tasking product, and this one from Lush is amazing. It's pretty grainy, definitely not one for the faint-hearted, but it really does the job. I prefer to use it as a body scrub as the skin on my face is a little sensitive.

Soap&Glory Butter Yourself £10.50. It's no secret that I love the majority of Soap&Glory's products and this is no exception. It's a thick moisturiser that felt perfect on my dehydrated skin, and by the way smells AMAZING - and the smell lasts all day. I've already repurchased this and will continue to.

Soap&Glory Clean Girls £6.50. I absolutely LOVE this body wash, it smells so so good. It makes your skin so soft and supple and it really feels luxurious, even though I use it as an every day shower product. I've repurchased this product a good handful of times and I really can't imagine using anything else.

 REN T-Zone Balancing day fluid £26.50. I happen to be a big fan of the REN Skincare and this day fluid is perfect for wearing under make up, especially in the Summer as it has a real mattefying effect. It's also antibacterial so it's great if you have combination skin with the occasional acne type spot as I do. It's only a 50ml tube, but surprisingly it lasted me ages...great value for money.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £3.99
. I picked this up on a trip to boots, as a 'I've totally run out of make-up remover, must buy something' type thing. I have to say for the price you really are getting a lot for your money. It claims 200 uses and if I'm honest it's probably pretty accurate. I've had this for ages and it doesn't affect my sensitive eyes so I definitely recommend it.

What products do you always use up?

L x 

5 comments:

  1. So know what you mean, I have a draw full of things that I need to use up as I have bought a new product that I can't wait to try it. Other than the Soap & Glory body butters and shower gels...

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love soap & glory and batiste! Need to try and use up things I already have before buying more. :-/

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! So hard for me to do empties because I keep opening new stuff and the old ones get abandoned. It's terrible really. I have been trying to be more discipline about it though...

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha girls, I have back up of everything! But it's still hard for me to use things up before moving onto the backup product!! eeeek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faves! I really want to try some of the soap and glory stuff - need to a haul of them as everything looks so nice :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete