photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 11 August 2014

Manicure Monday #5

Monday again!? I'm sure they've secretly started taking days out of the week, they sure are flying by. But the good news is that it means another Manicure.

Today I've chosen L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in '852 Pistachio Dragee'. I absolutely love this colour, it's a lovely light colour for Summer and would compliment a tan perfectly.
 


Usually I dread applying a light colour as they are so streaky, but this wasn't. The application was super easy thanks to its sleek and easy to use brush.





At £4.99 I think this a really affordable Summer polish. They have a huge selection so I am looking forward to testing out their other colours.

What do you think, do you like this shade?

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment